Canon Toby Wright, Team Rector writes: "Today is an exciting bulletin to write to you all to let you know that as a Benefice we are opening up our churches from . I hope that you will feel able to come back and join in the life of praise and community which is so precious in each of our churches. It is an exciting time to do this as we are in the Ordinary Time season – the season of growth and development.
Service Times from Sunday 4 July 2021
So what does this opening up mean? From Sunday 04 July we will be returning to the former pattern of service times within the benefice:
- 09:15 Curbridge, Minster Lovell and Hailey
- 10:45 Holy Trinity
- 10:45 Saint Mary’s which will also be streamed via Facebook Live Event whenever possible. You do not need a Facebook account to join us
- Tuesday 1100 Holy Trinity
- Wednesday 1100 Saint Mary’s and on 1st Wednesday also 1000 Minster Lovell
- Thursdays at 1000 won’t currently resume at Hailey and we will revisit this decision in July.
- However the 12 noon online Zoom Eucharist will continue. Zoom link Meeting ID: 890 739 081 Passcode: 020375
Here is a link to details of online Benefice Services
Praying the Daily Office has re-started at 0900 and 1730 at St Mary's every Monday to Saturday.
One of the gifts of the Daily Office is that it unites the Church in time (tradition) and space (the contemporary worldwide Church) and reminds us that our prayer is part of something much bigger than ourselves. The same prayer is offered by countless Anglicans - and others - across the world as we pray the same psalms together - though apart - and are fed by the same passages of scripture.
General Church Opening Times
Our churches are now open during the day for prayer and reflection